COD 4 I am hooked

Budo7

I was not a huge fan of COD2, however after playing the sp demo, and then going and playing single player in BF2 the difference is night and day.
COD4 wins hands down. Its so intense and when you play the hardest level, dang its hard, I got down the stairs 3 times. lol. Still trying. If the mp is anything at all like the demo, this will be the game folks come to after being disappointed by Crysis. Love it.

Tracker

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah COD4 is pretty fun. Crytek is still working on the multiplayer side of things. I just wish COD4 was built on a newer engine instead of the old COD2 engine. Plus the master server problems and servers not showing up along with crashing servers is kind of hearting the game.

Budo7

For those very reasons, I am getting bored of the game. I knew that Crysis was fubar for mp.

Now I guess I will wait till Frontlines:Fuel of war.lol

Tracker

Administrator
Staff member
Yep the Frontlines Fuel of War is very interesting. The best thing about it is that it is created by the guys who created Desert Combat for Battlefield 1942, which is what brought BF1942 back from the dark shadows of the gaming world.